
Well I didn't post all weekend, amazing right? I've been so hot that I didn't even feel like holding the hot laptop on my lap long enough to post anything. By Friday I still hadn't heard from Cracker Barrel, so I decided I would call today. We went out to market and Wal-Mart. Then we rented National Treasure 2 and another movie not really worth mentioning. We didn't get a chance to watch them that night, the girls went to a birthday party that afternoon and Dad, Mom, and Si went to pick them up and then they had to run by the Urey's house. I stayed home I was working on my Wednesday night lessons and some other things. I called and talked to Kirsten too. They got home around 9:30 so we popped a movie in that didn't end until 11:30. Saturday morning was going to be busy. We got up and I made French Toast and Mom made bacon, and we finished and left for a day at the church. We went to Ants to hang information on doors, it was so hot and we walked a lot. After that we went back to the church to eat some sandwiches and then work on camp stuff. Our friends Stephen and My "John Boy"(Jonathan) stayed to eat and work with us. We work on all that detail painting and things until around six or so. The camp workday was supposed to be a singles activity too, but not very many people came. We ordered pizza and then we finished up the activity with cleaning the whole church and the Annex (where our gym is down in the woods). Then we came home exhausted and watched National Treasure. I think everyone fell asleep a least once. It's a very Long Movie! Sunday we woke up to extreme heat and so we went to church and enjoyed the service (and the air conditioning). Erin felt a little sick during the morning service so Mom took her out to lay down, I think it was a little bit of heat exhaustion. We came home and ate sandwiches and pizza. Yummy! I went down with the kids and we swam in the creek for a little and then I was swinging in the hammock Reading for a while. It was cooler outside then it was inside. Which is still the case! Today Mom and I ran out to a couple of stores and then came home. I called back all the places I applied and and nothing worked. I still have 2 or 3 places to call back tomorrow. So I got back online and applied at a couple of more places. I have something else that I might have the opportunity to do, I don't want to say what it is yet in case it doesn't go through. Please pray that I have wisdom and guidance from the Lord. It would be a huge change in plans but it would be a great learning experience. I'll post about it some time. Well I should go I set up the tent outside to sleep out there with the kids. Actually Si and I are just going to sleep under the Moon :) and the stars. Hopefully the bugs won't eat us alive, at least it will be cooler. Well I am going to post on my other blog tomorrow, I have a while bunch of things to write about I just need to make time to do it. Until Then!
Hehe, this is funny. Right near the end of your post here, you said you hope the bugs won't eat you alive. Do you want them to eat you when you're dead? Anyways, I know what you mean. Just bugging, praying for ya. For His purpose, Shane Gordon.
ReplyDelete