Thursday, July 10, 2008

101st Post!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just a Bunch of Ragamuffins~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Erin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(She couldn't figure out how to smile!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Si~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Liv~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some photos I took the other day. I walked down to the creek to crochet with my feet in the water and forgot my camera, so I walked back up the hill and left my crocheting and brought down my camera and the tripod. (Let me tell you a tripod is a wonderful thing when you shake as much as I do!) So we all loaded on the 4-wheeler and went down to the creek. It was a warm day, so the water felt good. I orignally wanted to take pictures of the dragonflies but they didn't turn out. Jake caught one though, but it flew away before I could take a very good picture of it. So these are the results of my photography adventure and yes, I fought with putting that picture of me on here. I took the picture for my profile while down there too.

I've been busy doing other things, I was going to post last night but I knew how long it was going to take to download all these pictures. Oh, the skirt I have on in the pictures it the one I made. I haven't started on the other yet, I am working on a quilted wall hanging right now and still crocheting. We went to the library at the beginning of the week and I got more children's books. My mom found Wynken, Blyken, and Nod! I read it to my siblings last night. My mom and I went shopping yesterday and I got some clothes, I'm trying to think ahead about what I need to pack to go to Germany and Austria. I forgot to mention everytime I post that while I am in Germany I will not have internet. That will take a little adjusting to, not blogging for about a month, no e-mail either. Only snail mail. You see, the Robinsons, whom I will be staying with, have been forced to pay for internet, but it does not work. Lord willing we will have internet in Austria. If not I will try to keep up by mail. The Lord knows what He is doing. "His way is perfect" (Ps.18:30)

We are getting ready to start a week-long VBS next week. This year is a cowboys and Indians theme, I am priviledge to work with the 1st graders again this year! My Dad and I also have the opportunity to be helpers on stage and in the skits. My Dad is one of the bad guys, a cattle rustler, he isn't supposed to shave from now until after VBS, that ought to be interesting! :) I am really excited though, I love VBS!

We are going on a hike this Saturday with the singles, it's funny having your parents be in charge of the singles because everything we do my whole family is there. I am blessed! It's like doing things as a family with a "few" more extras. I like it. And tonight we are going to go to my grandparents house and I think pick blueberries. Then we are going to another friend of ours that lives in that area.
Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist again and get my tooth worked on. And pray for me, I go to the eyedoctor next Friday to get my eyes checked. I've been having headaches behind my eyes off and on since camp but this last week I've had them everyday. Also continue to pray for my Mom, her finger is broken I think. And it is her right hand, so her whole right arm is tense because when she puts it down, it throbs and when she puts it above her heart her shoulder and everything is tense. She's been struggling, probably more out of frustration than anything else.(I know all about that!) So I've been making supper and trying to do everything, which reminds me, I have a load of wash that is going to need to be hung out in just a minute, I gotta go!

4 comments:

  1. CUTE skirt! =) You won't have internet?????? ahhhhhh.. . well, God knows. =) I'll TRY to do snail mail! We'll see if it works though. I usually get letters written, but they never seem to get sent! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are such a happy lot! I love the way you guys are so close! I hope my kids always have a close relationship with each other. We are going to have to pray about this internet situation! When will you be leaving do you know yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey. ragamuffins is a silly word.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, for the 101st post!
    Those are cute pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!