
I just wanted to post really quick and share my joy that came when I went to the post office today.
MY PASSPORT CAME! Praise the Lord! I was talking to the assistant pastor's wife on visitation this morning and she said when her and her husband applied for their passports last year it took them 6 weeks to get them. The Lord has provided mine in two weeks! I am starting to get really excited now. Everyone says I'll come back speaking German. I will try my hardest to get in touch with everyone before I leave. I am going to post tomorrow about what all went on this weekend. It was good and today was great and tomorrow is Sunday! Which reminds me I need to take my violin for an offertory in the morning. Well I will go, I am utterly exhausted. I'll post tomorrow afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!