Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Open House

I am posting this to tell everyone they are invited to my house August 9th. My parents are having an open house/going away party for me before I leave. We will have food and all and I think we are going to have a fire going down in the woods. Good old Smoe's (that's smores for those that didn't understand!) and hot dogs over the fire! It will start at 1 and will last until 9pm. Everyone can just drop in for a little or stay all day. This was the easiest way to see everyone before I leave.
So if anyone wants to come Mom said it woudl help if you could bring lawn chairs. And instead of me trying to give everyone directions I'll put my address and you can Mapquest it. Hope you all can come.

My address:
471 Gun Club Rd.
York, PA 17406

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could be there!!!! I would come if I didnt have to leave for camp the next day. That makes me cry, I wanna come!! I miss you so much and I want to give you a hug (i know crazy right?). I really will be praying for you momma. Time is flying by and I cant believe you leave so soon. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey momma. Sorry. I will be on vacation that day. I wish I could come. It sounds like a load of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so Davis if I could come would that make you smile? I was thinking about it all day and I want to come so bad. I was thinking about not telling you and just coming but I cant hold it in. I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to pick up Greer and then we will come together. I dont know how long I will be able to stay but I figured that doesnt really matter. I just want to see you before you leave. I hope this makes you smile. Makes me smile!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had an absolutely AWESOME time with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!