Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's True!

I Just want to post really quick. I am confirming the fact that I am in the states. All I can say is God's ways are not our ways and He knows best. I will post again from home right now I am at my grandma's and I am about to show them pictures from my trip. I can't wait to post all that the Lord has taught me on my trip. I can't wait to talk to you all. I don't have my cell anymore but my house phone is (717) 244-7978. I have to go now!

8 comments:

  1. you're home!!!! i was at your church sun night and your mom and sisters told me that you were comin back. ;) glad you got back safe and CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't know me but i am anna's friend!! all i can say is i'm very glad for you that you are home!! i know ANNA MISSED YOU BUNCHES OF BALLOONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Can't wait to see you!

    Dan (your cousin :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey glad you are back. When did you get home? So how was Germany? And no I still have no job, I guess I am going through what you went through before you went to Europe! Anyway I know God will provide!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there momma!!! I was shocked and suprised to find out you were home already. I am so glad that you got back safe. I will try to call soon because I miss you tons. Love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. howdy pal!

    a phrase from Little Rascals. Anyways, glad you're back, looking forward to seeing you if you come and visit us or we visit you (Sandy and I). Awesome possum.

    For His purpose, Shane Gordon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. um, momma...we need more than that. You need to update or call or email us poor kiddos over here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!