Saturday, February 28, 2009

Really Quick

Well, I wanted to post quick to show I am alive. We have been horribly sick for the last week, with about 6 different sicknesses going around just in our family.
I am out at the library waiting for the tablecloths to dry at the laundry mat. I took the responsibility of washing and drying them after Tim and Rebekah's wedding yesterday. The wedding was beautiful, and everything went well. Julia and I had a blast taking pictures and I was really getting good at switching those lenses. I gotta get me one of them! No, not really, my camera is wonderful. But after the wedding we spent a long time cleaning up because it was at my church and the kitchen was a wreck, to Seth, Brenda, Isaiah, Mickey, and I helped Rebekah's family clean up. I was a good day but my feet were killing me when I got home. So all is well, God is good. I am going to Mexico in August, that is the latest thing I know. God hasn't directed any further on going back to college yet. So I have mid-terms in Institute this Tuesday, I am scared! Pastor Chris is tough! But continue to pray that me do not get any other sicknesses at home. Well I gotta go and round up my sisters from the books. God bless 'til next time!

4 comments:

  1. hi!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) it was fun wasn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. . . .and thanks SO much for helping with clean up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you believe I totally forgot their wedding!!! LOL oh well I am sure Tim will find out and try to hunt me down and kill me, cause I did not even RSVP or anything!! LOL
    That sicky stuff does not sound cool! Hope you all get well soon

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!