Thursday, January 29, 2009

Quick splurt of Information

Well, here I am at the library on the Internet. Life is a little busy this week. I can only take a minute and jot some stuff down.
We started out last weekend with a big snow storm and now we have Ice covering all the snow. But remarkably it doesn't feel all that cold outside. Needless to say God's creation looks beautiful all covered in a glass covering of ice. God sure is the best artist, that's for sure.
Tonight we have a singles activity. It is a birthday party for everyone all at one time. We drew names and I made an ice cream cake, while mom made a regular chocolate cake. And what party would be complete without pizza? So we are going to play some games, exchange gifts, and have an all around good time.
Speaking of birthday parties... My birthday was Tuesday and I had a great gift of having School of Theology canceled so I didn't have to drive to class in the ice. So my mom made me Fried Chicken, Mashed 'taters, green beans, biscuits, and gravy. Along with a chocolate cake to follow it up. Yummy! Then the rest on the night we spent watching "our show", the biggest loser, of course!
Tomorrow I am going out to lunch with Mrs. Robinson for my birthday. I chose Panera Bread, never eaten there, but Mom says it's good.
So that's a little of what's been going on. Today I was helping school and did some Algebra, Health, Science, and other Math with Josiah.
Also for those of you that know Daniel Urey, please continue to pray for him. He is still struggling with health problems up at college. I talked to him last night and he seemed to be doing better. But also pray for him not to become discouraged while this trial is happening.
O.k. enough for now I have to go! Hope everyone has a blessed week!

4 comments:

  1. Im horrible about keeping up with Bdays. so happy birthday late. that would make you no longer the age of nothing right? hehe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me is bad at birthdays too and I remembered later and I wanted to have all of us at the dorm call you this coming tues only to find out you were here on sat night!!!! ;'( wish I woulda known! ;) it's all good - i needed to be where i was anyway, but I woulda loved to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I knew it was your b-day but I forgot to e-mail you so here's a very late but very sincere HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I knew it was your b-day but I forgot to e-mail you so here's a very late but very sincere HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!