Thursday, January 22, 2009

From the Editor


This has been a challenging adventure. After our laptop died, we bought the new one. Then my Dad cleaned our old computer out with a shop vac and it now died also. So I cannot blog for the time being. I'm not sure when I will be able to faithful to it again. But that just means I spend less time on the Internet, even though I still have a ton of things to write about reading and learning out of God's Word. So, for now, I will be inactive, let's just say a time of rest. "For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heavens." So Lord willing we are going to be getting another computer soon that I will be able to go on the Internet for and blog, right now I'm at my aunt's house. But God is good and I am spending time learning and growing closer to him. I've also started various ministries at my church. So for now I will be content to wait till I can faithfully post again.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea! I mean about drawing closer to him. I think of the song Nearer Still Nearer, and it almost embarrasses me to realize how little I have drawn to him. Sometimes things like the Internet get in our ways, I know it does for me, so in reality not having internet could be a blessing in disguise. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!