Well, here I am! I'm sorry I haven't posted since before Christmas. It seems like so much went on since then.
*Of course Christmas and all the family gatherings(they lasted 3 days!)
*Then there was my Dad's laptop completly going out. The motherboard is finished . So I used that excuse for not
posting, because I didn't want to post on the old computer.
* Next was New Years Eve- we had a singles activity and played games and ate until 3 in the morning, along with a
few other challenges.
* New Years day was had some people over and walked across the yard to my Aunt and Uncles house to "play games"
but the guys ended up working on my cousin Luke's truck.
* Then later this week we seem to have things we are doing
* Then we had an ice storm (Praise the Lord we didn't lose power!) And so I went out with my siblings to play, it made
for some fun sledding! I have pictures but this computer is too slow to download them. While I was taking pictures I
could have gotten killed by a falling tree, that broke under the weight of the ice. -An Amazing Sight!
* My Dad went out and got a new laptop computer the other night, but it's so new everyone's afraid to use it. And He
doesn't want me posting on that computer so I am stuck with the old one.
But needless to say, God is Faithful, and Good to us ALL the time- on the mountain and in the valley. And His Word is just what we need everyday. I guess I've been stuggling with some things lately, direction mostly and I ask that you would pray for wisdom to see what my Father wants. I also am starting Bible Institute at my church on Tuesday night. I'll only be taking one class because I've taken the other one at college. So that is a quick summary of what is going on in my life. It's hard to believe that I've been home from Germany for over a month. Time really does fly the older you get. It's hard to believe I have a birthday again the end of this month! Oh Well, God will direct and lead in His timing and not before. I'm going to go now, it's getting late. Until next time...
:) glad you posted! yeah we need to get together. What days are you free? I will only be going to college one day a week - Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteglad to hear you are doing good. I will be praying for you and the direction that God will be leading you.
ReplyDelete