Monday, March 23, 2009

Thinking of Times Past With my Girls

Well, here is my first real post since a while ago. I was listening to some music on the internet and found the cd that we had in the dorm, Complete In Thee. Oh, how listening to those songs brought back so many memories of our fun times in the dorm and those times when the songs seemed to help whatever we were going through.
One of these days I will buy the cd for myself, since I sent that one to Kirsten. But I was just thinking of the amazing memories we have together. Bulletin boards, papers, devotions, fun times, buddy notes, singing as a group at church, nursing home, Jr. church, shopping trips, heart to heart talks, demerits, Saturday cleanings, trials, hanging out in my room, sharing what God was doing in each of our hearts, Psalm devotions, Secret Sisters, practical jokes, code names, matching Fridays. Now look I'm practically crying! I'm so blessed to have those memories and better yet the friendships that were a part of those memories. How fast time goes by... All my girls are graduating, most of them getting married, I'm so proud of you all for being the godly friends you are. I Love Each One of You!

Love,
Momma

4 comments:

  1. memories of college.....let me think......um........OW!! it hurts!!! you know this "remembering thing" kind of hurts!!!! LOL!! no seriously though, there were a lot of good times in college, and also some not so good times. I did wish though that the guys would have talked about what the Lord was doing in their lives instead of arguing about "deep doctrinal" topics!! LOL oh well! I am not saying I did not appreciate them though!
    ANYWAY!!!!!!! thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Momma,the pan child still loves you and misses you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!