Well, I am updating on my grandma. The last time I posted we knew that her right lung was filling up with blood and she was waiting for a bed in Hershey. That same day they transported her to Hershey probably about the time I was posting. When she arrived doctors were standing by waiting for her. Praise the Lord! We were unsure if they would perform surgery right away or wait until the next morning, but by God's goodness they took her to surgery right away and she came out of surgery well.(she is a high risk for putting her under) And they closed the hole where the burst main artery was and she was eating real food by the next day. She hasn't spit up blood or thrown up since then. Also the doctors in Hershey were going to find out why her Doctor was only treating her severe migraines for the pain and not the migraine symptoms.
And I am happy to report today that she was taken home today to recover. Praise the Lord! Such a serious, life-threatening situation resolved in less than a week! Only by the hand of God was it accomplished! My God is Good!
i'm glad everything went well!
ReplyDeletemiss ya tons banana!
oh i'm so glad. . . and thanks for letting us know so we could pray. ;-)
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you Thursday!
ReplyDeleteIf you go to my blog and look under the recommended links - the first one is BBTI. That should take you to their website, if not, let me know.
ReplyDelete