Monday, June 1, 2009

Just a Short Look at my Crazy Life

Well, here I am at the library again. And I don't have much time. For having wireless Internet, these library computers are pretty slow. Back to my post...
I just got back yesterday afternoon from the most wonderful weekend down south. I do love the south! It was Leam L. Leam's wedding this weekend and I rode down to North Carolina with Sandy and Brenda. I was in charge of directions and we didn't get lost once. Arriving down there around 2:30 we headed to the Outer Banks because they were having the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner. So I took them to some of my favorite places, and I think that they are now their favorite places too.
We did some sand dune jumping- in a rainstorm. Bought stuff for really great prices. Ate way too much yummy-licious seafood. And then saw a beautiful sunset while running through the edge of the water- and becoming soaked. Then we headed to Leam's house. The next day was busy with setting up the big white tent for the reception and then the wedding at 2. After the wedding we decided with Greer to get a head start on the trip and we drove to Richmond and got a motel. Good Times!
Needless to say it was an awesome weekend full of such precious memories and many plans for the next trip.
As for this crazy month of June we are leaving next week for a week and a half vacation. Then we get back and rest a week- you always have to rest after a vacation. then we have a week of camp. Look out summer here we come. So I'm not sure when I will post again but maybe sometime soon. That's all for now they are ready to leave the library. Until next time.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!