
Well, Here I am. I know it's been almost a month since I've posted. I can't believe this next week is the last of June. It has flown by so quickly and is still going.
Next week is the week of our summer church camp. Please pray that God would have His way in the preaching this week. I know that God can do great things in these kids and the counsellors(I need it too!). Also pray for safety and good weather. I am really growing excited. Tomorrow we go over to the camp to set up and clean for camp. So right now I am at my grandma Davis' house to spend the night because the camp is only 10 minutes from here. Plus we get to spend time with her. She is doing well, just moving slow.
As of the beginning of June and what has been going on in my life. God is good and He's teaching me much. I still look forward to the time I can blog more on both my blogs again. But right now I am content. Early this month we took a much needed vacation. We had it all planned, but the Lord had other ideas. We stopped in Ohio at Pastor Decker's church (an old friend). Spent the night. Had to replace a water pump the next day in our car. Then moved on to Kansas City, Missouri and camped for a couple of days. There was a pool, but there was also chiggers. If you don't know what they are you don't want to know. We also couldn't find a good church to go to. Next we moved an hour north of there to our friends house and had a good time of fellowship and rest. Except for Dad who worked on finishing their basement. We also had a culotte making day that resulted in 9 pair of culottes made for the girls of the church. Then it took are really long time to get home, but we still had fun.
So I will try to post again after camp to report on what God did. But this time I don't have any offers to teach in any other countries. So until then...
so good to hear what's going on, twin. . . ;-) i miss you. are you planning on coming to MBBC this fall? oh I will be praying for camp.
ReplyDeletei don't like chiggers!!!! i'll pray for camp!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear things are going well.
ReplyDelete