Sorry, it's been so long since I last posted. The summer continues to fly by...Last week we had our week long Bible school and that went well, 20 children and teens in all asked the Lord to be their Saviour. Praise the Lord! I was able to help/teach the 1st graders and the Lord gave me different ideas how to better get the message across to children and they said that they enjoyed me teaching. It's not me, just the Lord.
Then last Friday I went to a sleepover at Brenda's house and had so much fun! It was because I will not be able to be at Shane and Sandy's wedding this weekend.
Sandz and Shane, I'll be there in spirit ("friends are always together in spirit") and I'll be praying for you all day long. Congratulations to you both and I love you!
The reason for my not being there is because I leave tomorrow morning at 4:30 to board a plane for El Paso Texas(another state I've never been to). A group of teens and singles from my church are going to El Paso and we will be crossing the boarder into Mexico every day for a week to help with a John Romans outreach in Ciudad Juarez. Please pray for us. Some of these teens have never flown before, much less gone on a missions trip. Pray that God would work on hearts and give at least one person a burden and a call for the mission field. Pray that our border crossings will go well everyday, for safety for our group, and for unity. I'm excited, though it is almost 4 in the afternoon and I haven't packed a single thing yet, and I'm at my grandma Davis' house. It's gonna be a late night...
But God is amazing and I'm excited to be going on the mission field again, even if it is only for a week. When I return I have one week until I will be returning to College to finish what God told me to do. Thank you all in advance for praying for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!