Monday, August 10, 2009

Quick Update From the Library

Well, we came back from Mexico alive and very much blessed! In all honesty none of us wanted to leave. The week flew by so fast and many souls were saved, people were called to the mission field, some were convicted, and much more. I will post a more extensive update once I return to school and can blog from there. I leave on Friday afternoon to head back down to school. I'm really excited because I found out that my Twin is going to be staying with me! And Lizzie! No staying in the dorm by myself and the Lord keeps answering prayer about that that I wasn't even praying very faithfully about. He's taking care of my needs and my wants. Praise Him! I can't wait to next summer, I'm praying about serving in El Paso for the summer, but a lot of things must fall into place. I'm not worried though my Lord controls the universe. Please just pray with me about that, that God would make His way clear to me.
I want to post more but I am out of time on the computer at the library. What a blessing to be able to post again at school! I'm very excited! Until I post again, God bless you all!

1 comment:

  1. your twin is smiling! :) i can't wait for a long talk. . . ;) 4 days!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!