These first three weeks of college have been the most amazing ever! God has answered prayer for the three of us girls in numerous ways. He has been consistently and quickly answering our prayers. It’s amazing how coming back to college with new, refocused goals can change how your daily life happens. And what a blessing it is to have godly, growing believers for friends! It changes your life, when you are constantly surrounded by friends sharing what God has been showing them and what prayers He’s answering for them. Not only are you excited for them but it makes you eager to see what God’s going to show you and answer for you.
God has been answering prayer in my life and it amazes me. Those of you who read this and those whom I have asked to pray with me about serving in Mexico, may know that God has answered. He’s answered though the words of a friend. My mom shared with that friend the burden I had for next summer and that I was praying about it. They replied by saying, “Why would God not want her to serve Him? Why wouldn’t He want her to pass out the Gospel to the lost?” When she told me that I was like, “Why didn’t I think about it that way!” I also found out that first time volunteers can only work for 2-3 weeks, this may seem like a let down to some, but to me it was another answer. I was praying that if it was His will He would provide the money I need for college, and He will. Now I will have the rest of the summer. My plan is to place my application for service at Bearing Precious Seed and if they accept me I’ll know it was His will and if they can’t because of having too many applicants or other reasons, I’ll know it was a closed door. So my God is still answering prayer. And I’ve only been praying for it about three weeks!
So I’m excited to see what He will continue to do in my life if I keep my focus on Him.
“I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand,
I shall not be moved.”
Ps. 16:8
I shall not be moved.”
Ps. 16:8
I'm likin' the verse!!! :) and yes, it has been so amazing to see God answer prayer in our lives. . . what an awesome God we serve!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! That's great news!
ReplyDelete