"For they shall not be ashamed that wait for me."
Isaiah 49:23c.
"Yeah, let none that wait on thee be ashamed:"
Ps. 25:3
Isaiah 50:7c
"I know that I shall not be ashamed."
Isaiah 49:23c.
"Yeah, let none that wait on thee be ashamed:"
Ps. 25:3
Isaiah 50:7c
"I know that I shall not be ashamed."
These three verses and others talk about not being ashamed, primarily not being ashamed for waiting on the Lord. When people make fun or you-and they will- don't be ashamed or embarassed for waiting on God's timing in any situation. No matter what it is, singleness, God's will, standards you are working on, don't be ashamed. Your decision to wait on God will be blessed if you keep waiting. Don't give in when the pressure of your friends come. No time is wasted waiting, if waiting on the Lord!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!