Thursday, September 17, 2009

Daily Struggles


I wrote this in my journal the other day and haven't had time to post it until now.

I seemed to have such a struggle today with the flesh and the mind, thinking of things in the past, things I don't understand, things that I long for. All throughout today I kept asking the Lord to keep my focus on him, to keep my thoughts pure and holy. But tonight I was reading about how singleness is a season and an enjoyable one. We shouldn't spend it on longing for a different season.

"God took care of me today,
I didn't need a husband.
God takes care of my needs."
-Greer

2 comments:

  1. boxes!!! oh boxes. . . and about the singleness thing - it's so true! God takes care of our needs. . . we just have to claim the promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boxes??? This must be an inside thing. Just wondering...Great to see you today!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!