This rose is to one of my closest friends that the Lord has blessed me with. I want you to have the most wonderful birthday today and know that I am praying the Lord would give you many more years to Serve Him, the One we desire. I Love You!
aww!!! you seriously just brought tears to my eyes! I am so very very thankful to God for you. . . thankful for our talks, for our shared passion and desire for God. . . oh God is so good, and i love you very very VERY much! ~ your twin (otherwise known as the less graceful sea of bitterness that is watching out for you. ;-))
aww!!! you seriously just brought tears to my eyes! I am so very very thankful to God for you. . . thankful for our talks, for our shared passion and desire for God. . . oh God is so good, and i love you very very VERY much! ~ your twin (otherwise known as the less graceful sea of bitterness that is watching out for you. ;-))
ReplyDelete