Well... I haven't posted for a while. We have done other things since then, but the biggest thing that's been going on is: sickness. No Fun at all! Two Sundays ago I went to church in the morning and was fine but on the way home I felt horrible, my head ached, I had a slight fever, my throat hurt, and I was achy. So I stayed home from church that night. Every day the symptoms I had were different. The majority of the sickness ended last Sunday but I still have a horrid cough that nothing helps and a lot of drainage.We have had a couple of singles activities and we've visited friends and family. We had Brother Starnes and Brother Chris Shull come and share their burdens for their respective mission fields.
But through this all I've seen God work and I read again in His Word how He will provide for His people, because nothing is too hard for Him.
I leave on Saturday to return to college to finish out my third year of learning. It's hard to believe that I will only have a year after this. I am very excited to see where God will take my from there. With God the possibilities are endless!
I do ask that you all pray specifically for something for me: I applied for a job in Cecil County being a Math and Reading Tutor. It is only part time and pays extremely well. I have to contact phone number though so pray that I would hear back from them. I know that I serve the God of the impossible and even if he doesn't want me to have this one He will provide in another way.
...So that's what I've been up to and where I am headed.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!