Hello My Friends,
I apologize for not posting sooner. After leaving college my life has been thrown into the summer mode. I feel I've been going nonstop since I came home, but I love every moment of being in my own home. The Lord has been good, though sometimes I feel like I live in the valley and I feel so unwise in every choice I make. I know He is still in control of my life and He has a plan for everything that happens.
For those who have been praying, thank you! I now have a part time job taking care of one of the shut-ins from church, Lorna Trump. I have the night shift three days a week. I love seeing the ways the Lord provides for me in ways I have no way of controling.
I have been teaching the Wednesday night class of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd graders for the past 2 weeks and it has definitelly been a challenge, but I love seeing the growth in them!
Please pray for my parents, Liv, and Matt Parks. They leave Friday to go to camp BIMI, a camp for those who are pursuing missions. The camp is located in Chattanooga, TN. I'll be working and taking care of Erin and Josiah while they are gone. After they come home I leave for a week of camp. Then I get home go to a 4th of July party. Two weeks later I leave for classes down at college, then a week later I leave for two weeks in Mexico at BPS. After I return from BPS I have a week and then the fall semester begins at college for my senior year.
So This is just a brief overview of my full summer, I miss not being able to post whenever I want but I don't have much time anyway. I haven't forgotten you all. So until I post again...
Good to hear from ya, Momma! Keep your head above the water - you've got a busy summer ahead! Love and prayers.
ReplyDelete