Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Letter to My Daddy

To My Daddy,
We couldn't get a card and send it to you because you won't be down there long. This is the first time I haven't been able to give you a hug on Father's Day, and I can't say that I like it. So I thought I would write you a quick note that you can read on your computer with Mom down south.
I wanted to thank you so much for being the Daddy you are! I am blessed to have you for an earthly Father, and it was because of you and Mom that I now know the Heavenly Father. Thanks for being a Dad who provided for me, I've always had what I needed, whether I thought so or not.
I'm so glad that you knew/know when to say "no" to some of the things that we ask. You sure know better than we do about what we really need. Thanks for being there, when I needed to cry on the phone while at college. And for always reminding me that God's going to take care of everything, even college bills.
I hope you had a great Father's Day, even though you were so far away you are always close in my heart. I love you!
Love,
Your Little Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!