Friday, July 23, 2010

It's Been Centuries...


Or so it seems that long since I've posted on here. This summer has been...Wow, busier than ever. I've been busy working, the Lord provided a job back the beginning of June. I am a care taker again of shut in at our church. Currently I do the overnight shift 4 nights a week, I am able to sleep in the spare room and it was amazing the way the Lord provided.
We had a GREAT week of summer church camp and many decision were made for Christ. One that many teens/counselors made was to read through the Bible in 6 months. Since camp we have kept busy with berry picking and jam making, of which I could post pictures but I am failing at my photography right now due to dead, worthless batteries. Work has kept me busy and we just finished a week of Vacation Bible School where we averaged around 200 children each day. I actually took a different route this year and volunteered to work in nursery this week because no one else was available. I had a blast with my Blondie friend and ever-smiling Natalie. ;)
I ask everyone to pray, I leave for Mexico on July 29, next Thursday to be exact and I need to think of packing.
I wish I had more time to post but I am making supper tonight- Cheeseburger Subs- YUM! I haven't forgotten you all and I miss each one of you! God bless 'til I post again!

3 comments:

  1. Anna!! i will be praying for you as you go to Mexico!!
    I miss you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Someone Posted!!!!

    i miss you a ton. Have a great time in Mexico tomorrow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be praying for you during your trip. Not much time between that and the beginning of school, huh?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!