Well, I have been wanting to post on here for so long but this summer has been busy. That's part of the reason why I am posting, this summer has been tough for me spiritually, and not because I haven't been spending time with Him. I was so busy this summer going from one ministry to another and now that the summer is over I look back amazed at how monotonous it became. I loved every bit of the ministries I was involved in: camp, VBS, Activities, Special musics, Missions trips, but it was so easy just to slip into a comfortable routine, living from one activity to the next.
I don't know if you all ever struggle with this problem but I do and I don't like it. I'm just seeking the Lord on better ways to serve but not become so engrossed in the ministries that I overlook the Master. This summer has been life-changing for me, in more ways than one. I look back at my life a year ago and I see how much God has changed me and how much I have grown (sorry I definitely haven't arrived yet! ;). I wish I had time to sit and be able to write all the things I've seen God do for me this summer, that day will come sometime. I haven't forgotten you all and I for sure haven't been learning things from God's Word. I just can't find time to write and I miss it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!