As for the rest of the happenings in my life…life is busy but God is still in control.
- I finished a module class with Pastor Sweitzer on the book of Psalms- what an amazing blessing! And I just took the final for that class on Wednesday, praise the Lord for the relief that comes after taking a test!
- My sisters and I were able to open a Tractor Pull in Harrisburg by singing the National Anthem. That was a lifetime experience and something I always dream of doing ever since I was a little girl who went to the races.
- I am currently teaching four violin students and the fifth one begins this Tuesday. I ask that you would pray that I would be the best teacher I can be, not just in music but also in my life.
- Along the lines of music, I have the privilege of assembling a string ensemble to play two instrumentals before our cantata next Saturday and Sunday night. SO far I have 14 people playing in the group.
- My Dad and three other people from my church leave for Greenland Sunday afternoon for a missions trip to help brother Chris Shull, first Baptist missionary in Greenland. They will be there almost 3 weeks, arriving home right before Christmas. Pray all goes well, much will be accomplished, missionaries will be encouraged, and lives will be changed on the trip. The three other people besides my Dad have never gone on a missions trip so pray especially that God would do a work in their lives.
- Matt and I have been spending much time together and that has been such a blessing and encouragement to me. It’s so amazing to sit back and watch the Lord write the story of your life! (Note: Watch for a post on my devotional blog on the things God’s been teaching me through this)
- The fall semester of college ends in just two short weeks and then the busy Christmas activities will continue to take place.
- I have been able to help another girl find her inner curl, finding out God made her hair curly and learning how to take care of it. For those of you that know me, this is exciting for me to be able to help others with this. (If anyone is curious, let me know, I’ll hook you up and tell you what I know!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!