Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy 200th Post!

Today was a great day, firstly because it is the day the Lord made and secondly because my classes were cancelled today thanks to the snow! When I left work this morning there was only about 1-2" and as of right now we have a total accumulation of 13". AND IT IS STILL SNOWING! So today we( my siblings and I) went out to check out the creek but we ended up snowboarding, not professionally of course. But I did snowboard down our hill and on a bunch of the trails. It was great and then when we hiked back up the big hill we made a snowman. This snowman was cool, complete with a fedora and rosy cheeks.


Needless to say we had a blast and now my back hurts a little. Church was cancelled also and I stayed home from work because Dad said the roads were really bad and the worst of the storm hadn't hit yet. Right now the weather people are saying that it is supposed to snow until midnight and accumulation should be around an inch and hour. Fun! Fun! I just finished eating a big bowl of snow ice cream, Davis Specialty! What a way to spend a Birthday Eve! Hope you enjoy the pictures.













1 comment:

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!