After that I remembered that Erin told me about this picture program called Picasa where you can edit your pictures and do neat things with them. So I had to begin the downloading process...
And it worked. I haven't had much time to look at it and fool around but I'm pretty sure I'm going to like it and use it often. Which makes me want to charge the batteries for my camera so I can get busy taking pictures again. I even found a really neat collage feature and there is even a template for a cd cover- that may come in handy one of these days... maybe.
The pictures at the top of the page were taken earlier this fall. That was our attempt at a family picture. We can't seem to ever get everyone looking their best at the same time, granted we don't try for long because none of us like being in front of a camera. The second one was the same Sunday afternoon. We have a tree house in our woods that we randomly lug our instruments to. It's so neat to play on the big deck outside under the shade of the trees. Boy, am I ready for warmer weather or what!
After taking the picture, we saw how unemotional we are, we kinda look mad. We prefer to call it our serious look, when we play.
Life has been busy and I'm trying to book away on my schoolwork. Only a few more weeks left and I'll be finished this stage of my life. Sunday marked the 6th month anniversary of Matt and my being together and that means only 6 months until the wedding! Hurray! I am so blessed by this wonderful man of God!
Saturday we have the teen Volleyball tournament so maybe I will take some pictures there. Or at least attempt to remember my camera. Tomorrow starts the weekend, I Love the Weekend!
Well, I'm going to go. I've been wanting to sand a small stool I picked up at a thrift shop and paint it. For a couple weeks it sat in my room because I wasn't sure what I wanted to paint on it. But the other day on visitation I saw a mailbox that was painted and I really like it. So I have my inspiration but now I have to find the time. It seems to be an ever- ongoing hunt for me...maybe one of these days I'll find him- Time.
May you all have a blessed week as you learn more about the Saviour and how to better serve Him with your life.
Anna, I'm super siked about saturday!!! i'll have my camera, so if u forget urs you can borrow my pics :)
ReplyDeletewow your little sisters dont look so little anymore!!
ReplyDeletebut your mom looks little. are you guys on a hill and is she on the lower part of it?
ReplyDeleteFor His purpose,
Shane Gordon