Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Day With The Rogers and Downs Crew

So, it was about a month ago since my sisters and I babysat for Pastor Roger's church. We took pictures and then I forgot that I still had them on my camera until the other day. So I wanted to put them on here, it was a lot of fun, even if I had to wrestle Jeremiah while he ate his baby food. I ended up wearing part of the sweet potatoes on my shirt. I love kids! The only munchkin I didn't get was Ben, he must have book running around too much for me to snap a shot of him.

Me and Jeremiah


Emma, Ashley, and Hannah

Josiah


Micah

Elizabeth (Doesn't she look adorable with her new haircut, thanks to Micah!)


Mikey, me and Katelynn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!