The other afternoon Erin, Liv, and I ran out to one of our local thrift stores.
Upon arriving we saw that their craft supplies were 50% off that day. All three of us
enjoy doing crafty things, though I admit Erin makes me sick sometimes.
The things that girl can throw out in an hour!
Anyway...digging to the bottom of a bin I found these stamps and fell in love with them!
I got all three for $.50 a piece. Good Deal!
Upon arriving we saw that their craft supplies were 50% off that day. All three of us
enjoy doing crafty things, though I admit Erin makes me sick sometimes.
The things that girl can throw out in an hour!
Anyway...digging to the bottom of a bin I found these stamps and fell in love with them!
I got all three for $.50 a piece. Good Deal!
This was one of the finished products that I made yesterday.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Norman Rockwell's paintings,
and this is one of my favorites! I envision many cards and scrapbooks graced
by this new found stamp.
Anyone who knows me, knows that I love Norman Rockwell's paintings,
and this is one of my favorites! I envision many cards and scrapbooks graced
by this new found stamp.
.We saw the last name Ward written on the side of all three stamps and Erin said,
"Wonder if these were Tonya's?"
"Probably not."
But whoever owned them sure had good taste.
But upon closer inspection while standing in the checkout line...
"Wonder if these were Tonya's?"
"Probably not."
But whoever owned them sure had good taste.
It Couldn't Be! But it was!
It turned out the stamps did belong to the Tonya that we knew.
Not many people have the last name of Mikusow, which happened to be
the maiden name of my best friend and her sister.
Tonya must have cleaned out some stamps that weren't used as often,
and her "trash" became my treasure!
It turned out the stamps did belong to the Tonya that we knew.
Not many people have the last name of Mikusow, which happened to be
the maiden name of my best friend and her sister.
Tonya must have cleaned out some stamps that weren't used as often,
and her "trash" became my treasure!
how cool!
ReplyDeleteI Love Bargains!!
ReplyDeleteErni