Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yes...I Guess I Should Post

Here I am... Tada!


Maybe I'll return to a normal posting schedule again when I get internet at my house.


For now short posts must suffice.




Yesterday I enjoyed the Beautiful Spring Weather!


I was out in the morning and most of the afternoon,


Salvation Army's 1/2 off day and then to my


parents house to teach violin lessons and play around.


Then when I came home I opened all the windows in the house for about an hour.


I Love Fresh air in a house that's been closed up for winter.




I decided to come to the library this morning because I wanted to get


some books to read and I wanted time to sit and surf the web without having to hurry.


My goal when I head home is some much needed sewing. Curtains,


Clothes, patching my husband's pants, such things.


I just downloaded some sermons also to listen to while I sew.




Things haven't been too busy around here.


Just keeping busy doing what I love:


Cooking, Cleaning,


Teaching Violin,


Preparing for Jr. Church,


Oh! I almost forgot-


My husband and I went to Annapolis two Saturday's ago


To buy a Clavinova off Craig's List.


So I now own a piano.


For the first time in my life!


I love the fact that I now can practice church specials on my own piano.


I did have a good birthday, last Friday.


We went to Five Guys Burger and Fries and


then went to Mt. Zion in Denver to hear Bill Behrens preach a family conference.




Well, I better go.


I know...


"But it was really Short!" you say.


One Day soon I'll post again.




Have a great Day in the Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!