I thought I would share with you the bit of sunshine on my kitchen table. Thank you Liv for sharing!
I love how just three daffodils can cheer up a room. They have to be one of my favorite spring flowers.
So not much has been going on with me, missing my family being so near, especially in this amazing weather. It's not as fun having a picnic lunch by yourself.
Please Keep my Grandma Ness in prayer, she came down with Menegitis and they were treating her, but the hospitital care wasn't superb. She went home, but was just admitted to the hospital again today.
I tried to sew yesterday but was having issues with my sewing machine, I think I'll revert back to a tredle machine or by hand, there's no digital issues then.
Um... I had to get out of the house because this weather is amazing.
Praise the Lord for His protection over my husband. He could have been in a fatal accident yesterday, but God spared him. And I'm glad he didn't tell me the details until after I came home from church and he was home. God is Good!
Thanks for the credit for the flowers!= )We all miss you too!Wish we could have been there to go on your picnic!Still ready for our Shamrock Shake date!I'll have to get one of those old posters to put on my blog!I feel left out without one!Love Ya!
ReplyDelete