I was reading in I Peter yesterday and these verses stuck out to me:
1Pe 1:18-19 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot:
Glory! If that doesn't make you want to shout! My freedom is not through money that will pass away or can be taken away. My freedom is through the eternal, precious, pure blood of Jesus Christ!
I don't have to go and make sacrifices for my sin,
buying undefiled lambs or doves or the best I could buy
with the money I had.
I can be forgiven because of the Lamb of God who shead his Pure blood for me.
Praise the Lord!
(The picture is the cookies I made for my friend for Valentine's Day and my goldfish plant.)
Hey anna. You should look at crochetpatterncentral.com
ReplyDeleteLots of great patterns!
Also Shane bought me a violin but the rosin (don't know how to spell that) is too smooth so it doesn't come off onto the strings. Any tips for me?