This is the newest addition to house place on the farm, Gimpy's kitten.
It finally came out last week and I saw it up close on Tuesday. I've been cleaning it's one eye out. The neighbor kids have been handling it, much to my chagrin. And it eye has been crusted shut in the mornings. One of my violin students said to use Colloidal Silver on it and it really helped. It kills the bacteria but won't hurt the eye. It's good for all sorts of things. It's one of the things my husband made me take when I had mono, just to boost my immune system.
So this kitten doesn't have a name yet. I don't think I should become attached even though I am extremely protective of it.
Secretly, I thought the name Buttons would be cute.
There are more things I wish to post but I don't have the time today. Maybe I'll be online again soon. My husband and I came on a Wifi date to the library, but now they are closing and we are off to Wendy's for a frosty. Then on to my sink full of dishes. Oh, for those interested I did post on my other blog also.
awwww... too cute, thats my cats name Buttons! ;)
ReplyDeleteTHAT IS THE CUTEST KITTEN EVERRRR! haha i miss u anna banana!
ReplyDelete