Thursday, July 26, 2012
What's Keeping Me Busy
I don't have but a minute because I need to go. But I wanted to post these pictures of the sunflowers that are growing at my house. My sister-in-love Samantha gave me an extra packet of mixed sunflower seeds and a few of them came up beside me house. I have morning glory vines also but they aren't bloomed yet either.
Last week was busy - Vacation Bible scool all week. I worked in 4&5's and the Lord allowed me to lead two little boys to His throne of grace. I didn't push either of them to get saved, we talked about it, they thought about it and then they asked to pray to God to give them a clean heart. A very sweet time.
Then yesterday I was able to help a friend set up a yard sale that she does every year. People donate things to her throughout the year then she has a huge yard sale and all the money made goes to a missionary on the field. She had so much stuff she had one already in June and made over 3,ooo dollars. We also get first pick of stuff and give a donation, because we go for the day and sort and help set up. My big find of the day was two boxes of the Adventures in Odyssey tape series and I took both boxes for $10. What a deal!
Anyway I have to go! Hope everyone is doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!