Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Random Pictures of What's Captured my Time

 Monkey, while I was making Lentils. 
Notice my broom?
She runs her teeth down the bristles.
I'm not sure why!?
 I re-potted my zebra plant in this neat planter that I bought at a yardsale.
And I had dried a bunch of sunflower heads to Shuck or 
whatever you do with sunflower seeds. 
I'll either feed them to the birds
 or save them to plant next year.
Every time I turn around, 
 Rustle a lunch meat wrapper,
clink something glass,
 or open the mason jar 
that contains foil covered candy
this animal is there!

 These are being baked and pureed 
tomorrow and packed in bags for the freezer.
Pumpkin pie,
Pumpkin rolls,
Pumpkin bread,
Pumpkin muffins,
Pumpkin soup-
Yeah, I thought I'd get you with that one!
I know people do that but my husband would never.

 This was what I saw looking out the bathroom window the other night. 
The night when my husband was sick.
He doesn't get sick often but when he does,
He Gets Sick!

 Taking a piece of music for a piano solo,
 and working it so it is a 
violin duet 
with a piano accompaniment.
 Here is this Animal 
AGAIN!
This is a wall hanging I started in 2007.
Yes, I know that was a long time ago. 
I embroidered it before but it was just with 
white thread. 
I am proud to say I finished embroidering
 the whole thing this weekend.
 I'll take a picture of the whole thing soon

My music work station. 
Has anyone ever tried to play the piano accompaniment
 AND the violin part!
It took a ling time considering the 
piano piece was 5 pages long. 
Your welcome Erin.

So there's a tiny peak at what I've been doing,
besides the normal things.

1 comment:

  1. you should do a post on meal planning. I remember you saying before that you do that and I am trying to do it but it seems so hard! You should share your tips!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!