Monday, December 10, 2012

My New Idea for Christmas

 This actually was a result of a program Working man and I heard on a Christian radio after visiting his grandma in the hospital. 
There was a thought of how to bring more focus on the Lord during the Christmas holiday. One way is to hang names of Christ on your tree. Well, they really wanted you to buy them but I immediately thought of what I wanted in my mind.
I had a pair of my husband's old Carrhart pants, that I had saved because they had seen better days. He was reluctant to part with them because the other year when he had Pneumonia he pretty much lived in them.
 I know, I don't think I'd want that memory but...
I decided to use them. 
I used the verses in Isaiah and started there.
(Note: I haven't finished all of them)






I love how they turned out and my husband said with a smile,
"Hey, those were my pants!"
Mission accomplished, 
something new made out of something that was cherished but unusable for it's purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!