Anna your home is beautiful! Nice and big, lots of room for little babies :-) What a very exciting time. I know it is hard to leave your family when God calls you to a new place but it is worth it!
Love your house! Beautiful view (the zebra is great)! I had to laugh too, when I saw that pink cupboard that moved with you - great memories! I was praying for you and know you are probably still busy settling in. Please email me your phone number abd what days and times you are free, because I'd like to call you, "sis".
AW! Anna, its such a cute house! and i think its so cool how theres zebras haha...
ReplyDeleteexcited to read about your new life! lovely home! Mrs C
ReplyDeleteAnna your home is beautiful! Nice and big, lots of room for little babies :-) What a very exciting time. I know it is hard to leave your family when God calls you to a new place but it is worth it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful house! Glad you all are settling in nicely. So great to have you here!!
ReplyDeleteLove your house! Beautiful view (the zebra is great)! I had to laugh too, when I saw that pink cupboard that moved with you - great memories! I was praying for you and know you are probably still busy settling in. Please email me your phone number abd what days and times you are free, because I'd like to call you, "sis".
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely new home. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDelete