It is true.
And I promise my hair is clean and doesn't feel gross.
I've wanted to do this post for a long time.
I had these pictures from a while ago and wanted to post them. I'm not going to post everything I do right now. Just for now, know my hair is clean.
This picture is what I wish my hair looked like.
The color I mean.
It is really my hair.
For anyone interested I have Boticelli curls.
There are several types of curls.
Sometimes I have a curl like this:
But it is always under the frizzy stuff.
This was when it was longer and still looked nice.
I just must say that I do love the Hair that God gave me.
No more straightening the natural glory I have.
My husband like to joke that some women are short on Glory.
The Bible tells us that long hair is a glory for a woman,
and shame for a man, I might add.
Here's that goofy curl again:
Recently I went through a hair crisis. I felt like my curls were very unruly.
They weren't curling right, I felt it looked stringy.
There's nothing I hate worse than unruly, messy hair.
I was to the point of almost grabbing the straightener.
EEK!
So I talked to my man and explained that I really needed to get my
hair cut and layered.
He said if I needed to it was ok.
Boy, it was a whole lot easier to write that than it was to deal with it.
I struggled for a couple of days.
I was trying to grow it out longer but it wasn't working
because my hair is thin.
Anyway.
So I decided to get it cut.
I was really nervous when I realized that it had also been
7 years since I went to a hair salon.
I always cut it myself or have a trusted family member cut it.
But the lady did a great job.
Sorry for the quality,
these were taken with my phone and
not edited on Picasa like the rest.
And,
Well, my hair is happy again,
And I am happy,
And my Husband is happy.

.
i absolutely love it!
ReplyDelete