Thursday, August 8, 2013

My Latest Findings

 These pictures are for my sisters. I realized they posted things that they've found recently at thrift stores or yard sale so I could see. So now it's my turn

This is the vintage fabric I found at Samantha's thrift store in PA.


Some of my latest Goodwill movie finds.
 Not all at once, but over the summer.

I'm currently reading the Homer Price Book. 
I love old stories. 
And Tammy, the doughnut story was great!

This one's for you Liv!
It's my forties style dress. 
The picture doesn't do it justice.

 I finally entered the scarf world. 
They are rather handy little things. 
Oops!
I forgot to take a picture of the matching headband for the 
colorful one, my Cato finds.

My new long, flowey Jean skirt.
Recently, a girl at my church asked if
 I wanted to swap wardrobes. 
I know there is a quote on Anne of Avonlea about flattery
but I can't remember it.



Yay! A real vacuum.  I've been using a small once my mom lent me.
Let's just say this one does a way better job.

This was a Clearance Hallmark find.
Anyone ready for Christmas?
I'm really excited about the woodwick one, 
 I've never tried one of those before. 
So those are the latest findings I could remember. 
Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

  1. i think all of us girls would love to switch wardrobes lol! yes, i am soooooo ready for christmas. cute pics Anna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!