Thursday, September 12, 2013

Smal Update

Things have been busy here for about the last two weeks, hence the reason I haven't really posted much. Between painting the fellowship hall, cooking for two meals back to back, ordination for a family in our church, and now a week of revival, it's been a little hectic. And I've been working on stuffing literature for our distribution this month. My Man was able to print a newsletter for our church, praise the Lord for how He worked all that out!
Any way, thought I'd give you a glimpse of our new church brochures and newsletters.




I've also got a list of things to do when I get home,
including putting these new strings I got for $10 on 
my violin. I think I might do one at a time and break them in.
Anyway. I should go and get on home. I've got to stop at the store quick too.


Hope everyone's week is going well. 
I plan on posting on a documentary we watched recently
that will change your view on the food you eat. 
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!