Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Foliage Around Our House

 I took these about a week and a half ago. But do to lack of cooperation with the computer and internet, I could get them to post. I must say the Fall colors are not as vibrant down here, as in Pennsylvania. But the Owner added some Mums around the place that spruced up things a bit. 

 I've never been a huge mum fan, but I think this year I've figured it out. 
God created mums to bloom when everything else is dying so we could
have just a little splash of beauty within the death of everything else.
 I was so thankful for this small maple and the end of the driveway.
 I snapped these photos when I walked out to get the mail.
 Sadly, the leaves are dulling and falling away. 
But it was beautiful while it lasted.
 Then the other morning I was awoken by what I thought was someone knocking at the door, 
Only to realize it was 10 guinea's slipping off the wet metal roof of my house. 
We had had a heavy frost. 
 So I snapped these too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!