We took a quick overnight trip to the Outer Banks around the end of September. It was kind of a late anniversary trip. I’ve had the pictures ready for a month and a half now, but they are on the computer I don’t use very often. But here they are.
The first few are just sand and surf photo’s. We had the beach to ourselves and the water was so warm we ended up getting in, though we hadn’t planned on it.
The rest of the pictures are from the Cape Hatteras lighthouse. I had been there as a teenager but he hadn’t ever been. So we also paid the money to climb it. Thankfully we went when we did because about 2 weeks after we went was the whole government shutdown thing and the national parks were closed so we wouldn’t have been able to get in.
We went to a maritime museum too but I didn’t take any pictures. (It was boring, in our opinion and it took forever to get there.) I wish we would have had more time but it was still a fun little overnight trip.
Love the Outer Banks! Would love to go back again!
ReplyDelete