I'm sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been busy With other things at church and all.
And I've been crocheting, thanks to Bethany! She always working on something new
and it makes me want to make something new.
And then when it snows and your by the fire,
and your husbands home,
well, you don't get time to go out and get on the internet
to post.
Enough complaining.
I took some pictures when it snowed and iced.
It was fun to finally get an accumulated snow.
The crazy ducks were swimming away in the pond.
Isn't it amazing how God created them
to be able to swim in freezing cold water and not die.
The zebra was a different story. She didn't like the snow.
The ducks thought it was feeding time because I was close them.
I took a bunch of pictures of the house
because I was trying to get the smoke from the chimney
in the picture too.
Last night for supper I had pizza dough from this recipe.
I had made the cheesy bread sticks with a Italian casserole but only used half of the dough.
It's freezer friendly, so I froze the other half.
Yesterday all I had to do was put the dough in the fridge yesterday morning.
It made 2 personal pizzas, and a small thing of bread sticks.
Working Man said that this was a keeper.
It is just like Brick oven pizza from a pizza shop.
It was so pretty that I had to take pictures.
Make sure Dad sees this Mom.
We've got to make this this when we are together.
The trick is high oven and preheated pan.
I didn't have parchment paper, because I'm too cheap.
But next time I make it I'm going to buy some.
These were the bread sticks in the oven.
And these were the bread sticks out of the oven.
Anyway, I've got to finish and get on home.
I want that pizza soooo badly! Looks perfect!
ReplyDelete