Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Some May Laugh

Hag Hair.
 That's how I feel sometimes about my hair. Everyone has those days. Well, I was giving my hair a break from gel the one day and just let it do it's thing around the house. No problem until I sleep on it and it's flat the next day. And you have church that night.
Sometimes I wish had the  longer soft, flowy-kinda curls. I don't have a curling iron but I have the straightener that I hardly ever use and I remembered that you can curl your hair with one. So I experimented. My husband was working late that day anyway. Here's how it turned out.
 
I basically did a pin curl on sections of my hair that I had spayed with lavender water.

 And clamped the straightener on it for a couple of seconds.

It turned out pretty good but it took too long.
 I don't know how people curl their hair every Sunday before Church.
I was in the apron because I was cooking supper in between.
Yeah I know. Some of you are going to look at this and think:
"Your hair is already curly! What were you trying to do?"
I was trying to have uniform curls, not
straight parts underneath some curls.
Oh well, it was fun to try.

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks pretty good. And I know what you're talking about. You may want a different hairdo but not straight. Just different curls than you've already got. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always thought your hair looked beautiful. :) Love your curls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! Beautiful curls! But then, I think you already have beautiful curls! =) But I'm sure it was a nice change for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!