A Happy Spring to You!
I'm a little late I know, but it's been a crazy two and a half weeks.
Lots and Lots of Fun,
but I am so tired.
I've done a lot of walking lately(how ya doing Erni?)
and these Daffodils were in the woods.
I love daffodils for their bright,
sunny, disposition.
Despite the fact that when my husband gave me a bouquet
a couple years ago,
before we were anything,
I hated them.
I've been Car-less for the past 2 weeks too,
But praise the Lord my wonderful husband was able to get the
parts put on this weekend and I can get around again!
Part of that first week wasn't so bad,
because I spent part of it in Texas.
What a quick trip!
I think we almost spent as much time in the airport and on the plane
as we did with my sister.
Nevertheless, It was a blast and the look on her face will be forever
etched in my mind,
it has to be,
we couldn't figure out how to video before she came to the car.
Ha Ha!
Hancock is such a ham.
But He's one photogenic dog!
Who in their right mind could resist this face?
Then after I got back from Texas, I was busy getting ready for mission's revival,
and my sister-in-love's arrival.
It was so much fun having her here,
getting to know her a little better,
Spending their birthday together (because they're twins),
walking together.
And I finished this last week.
Remember that I mentioned that I was going to do something with
this mirror someone gave me?
It became my new chalkboard,
With a message I need to remember.
Anyway,
I've got to go.
I'm off to the grocery store,
and then home to rest up from these busy weeks.
I walked today,but no morning walks it's too cold. I really like the picture of usins!! =) That was such a wonderful trip!! I really like your sign. I wish I could do that!!
ReplyDelete