Saturday, March 15, 2014

The Latest Art In the Kitchen

So I've been craving something chocolate lately,
ok, so if you  really know me
you know I pretty much crave Chocolate all the time. 
So I bought vanilla ice cream last week at the store. 
Well I thought for a special treat I would make hot fudge sauce to
eat over the top.  Yummo!
The recipe took about 5 minutes to make.
I apologize, I didn't bring the recipe with me. 
But it turned out AMAZING!
So what better to eat with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge?
A deep chocolate,
 fudgy,
homemade,
Brownie.
Enter This:

Get a napkin, 
You're drooling on the keyboard.
The lighter marks are dark chocolate chips
I threw in for good measure. 
Talk about rich brownies. 
And what better to eat them with warm than
 a lovely glass of iced Coffee.
 AAHHH!
So I had more pictures but I'm on my older computer today, 
 and boy have I forgotten how long it takes to load anything. 
But honestly these brownies are better then Mix,
but they are as easy as the mixed and they look like them. 
Working man thought the brownie Sundaes were amazing. 
Well, so do I.
An added bonus to these:
Using coarse sea salt.
You get these delicious salty tasting bites. 
Oh man, I think I need to go home
and eat a brownie.

Here's a little tease:
It's my latest project, can you guess what it is going to be?
I am almost finished and then I will take more pictures. 
I have so much fun with this.
Til next time go mix up some brownies using 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!