Thursday, May 1, 2014

Not Much Going On

I finally finished my Chalk Drawing:

IMG_0528

I can tell I am getting better at it because It didn’t take me near as long as the other drawings I’ve done.

IMG_0527

This is for you Erni. I finally painted the Toilet paper holder. Sorry for those who didn’t who see it before. It needed “freshening up”. The paint was free from Lowe’s. I love Better Homes and Garden’s Coupons!

IMG_0493

This was the one Picture I got from Easter. Matt guiding Grandma to the house.

IMG_0508

Theses are the newest member of the “Zebra Ranch”.

IMG_0511

And their Ever watchful parents.

IMG_0516

I have to admit they are so cute and fuzzy for now.

IMG_0522

There was also a Mallard duck with the geese the one morning.

IMG_0525

I think they are so neat looking! I love the green on them.

Other wise…

I’ve been re-formatting the prayer sheet for church. It’s taken hours to get it how I want it. Speaking of which… I have a few more to print and fold. I’m also working on the curtains for the church basement, we actually found the old ones, so I’m on the hunt to rework them for the basement.

It seems like we’ve gotten a lot of bad news lately. I’m going to post more along that line later, probably on my other blog. So if you have some great, lovely, uplifting news, please do tell!

I really should go I’ve got a few more things to do before I leave the internet.

3 comments:

  1. I like the sign... It looks great! Oh that tp holder looks a lot better!! Now when are you going to paint the TV stand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news from God's Word :)
    Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

    Romans 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
    36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
    37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
    38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
    39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

    Praying that things look brighter for you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, lovely, upliftin-like. The prayer sheet looks REALLY nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!