The first challenge is to write a little about yourself, like if you opened a book and saw the author page what would it say?
Anna ……
(aka Young Housewife)
We all make decisions, choices everyday, but the most important decision I have ever made was the day I called upon the Lord to save me as a 5yr. old. Since then, my life has never been the same. I’ve traveled many miles, seen many sights, lived many places, and at the moment I reside in the south, North Carolina to be exact.
I am married to my sweetheart, yeah, the one who wouldn’t leave me alone(another story), and now I couldn’t imagine my life without him. I get teared up thinking about it.
We live on a farm and have one inside cat, though I wish she were a little gray dog. And I love old things, it doesn’t matter what it is, if it’s 1950’s or earlier I love it. I was born in the wrong era.
I’m a reader, sewing machinist, quilter, baker of good things, Housewife, Violinist and Teacher, church secretary from home, crafter, canner, gardener, watcher of old movies, and ultimate thrift store shopper(the digging kind).
I do enjoy blogging, though don’t get to it as much as I would like because of internet limitation, but hopefully this challenge will help me get in a routine of writing a bunch and then setting the program to post at different times.
And as for the rest of day one, if I were to write a novel what would it be about?
A western romance, on a Colorado ranch right in the middle of the mountains. Hmm…if only dreams came true.
Whoa I love your new profile picture too!!!
ReplyDelete