Why are some of these so difficult?
I’m not an overly self-loving person.
More like I’m aggravated with myself most times.
So I’m changing it to 10 Things I Notice about Myself that I think would really be better if you inserted “I am thankful for…” for the “I love…”.
1.I Love to learn, I find studying new things exciting.
2.I don’t mind being short, or having small feet.
3. I do love the curly hair God has given to me, most days
4. I have an overly creative mind, if only there was a print button so others could see the things I dream up.
5. I love to make music. But that’s a given from the other days post.
6. I love growing things, inside or out.
7. I love my other half, he’s perfect for me.
8. I love that having a time of devotions is not a struggle because it’s been a habit since I was a teen.
9. I love that I’m from a rugged stock of women. We aren’t afraid of work and most times Dad had us working like boys and we did just fine: pole barn building, firewood cutting, construction, yard work, ect…
10. I love when God speaks to me, changing me, molding me more into His image.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!