Well to those that know about the color test for personalities,
I am a mix of yellow and green.
For those that don’t, I took an ed psych class in college,
and one thing we learned about was personality types,
and using them to help your students best learn.
Anyway… I never really heard about personality tests before.
But after recent thinking and looking,
I realized I am more introvert than extrovert.
Some people are thinking, What! Your not an introvert!
Well, I noticed recently that I have a harder time talking and being friends with everyone, like other people do.
You see, I don’t have many friends, but those I do have
I am close with and have no problem being myself.
But around other people, I have a hard time just walking up to someone and talking. I can be friendly, smile, shake hand, ask how they are, but I am reserved around most people.
I still don’t open up and share my feelings with people.
Maybe with my sisters,
and then sometimes maybe not even then.
My husband will try to make conversation with the cashier at the grocery store. Not me. I’ll say Hi, ask how they are, be polite, but not try to carry a conversation.
Anyway. I like to be with those who are closest to me.
Those few who I can really open up with and be myself.
I like visiting new places but I love the comfort and security of home.
So,
I’m more introvert, than extrovert.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking time to comment. Your words mean so much to me!